The following are general policies that apply to all rentals of Shallowbrook Farm. For other policies please refer to your contract.
- Check-in time is 11:00 A.M. unless previous arrangements have been made.
- Checkout time is 2:00 P.M. unless previous arrangements have been made.
- There is a 50% non-refundable deposit due at time of confirmation.
- The date will not be considered secured until the deposit is paid.
- No cash refund. If you need to reschedule, Partial credit will be given for a later date. (See contract.)
- Balance is due the day of your arrival.
CLEANUP AND DAMAGE POLICY
- A $400 damage deposit is required the day of your arrival.
- The deposit will be returned within 1 week after assuring both house and grounds are left in their original condition. The kitchen must be cleaned prior to check out.
- We ask for your cooperation in not stapling, tacking, or nailing anything to the walls, floors, or ceiling.
- Damage to property will be charged at 1% times market value. Excess cleanup charges begin at $100.00 per hour and can include forfeiture of deposit.
FOOD AND LIQUOR POLICY
We can arrange for catering packages. We will provide all requested liquor, wine and beer, and provide bartending service. Appropriate charges will apply.
PETS & SMOKING POLICY
- Shallowbrook Farm does not allow pets. Evidence of pets on the property or in the home will result in forfeiture of deposit.
- Smoking is not allowed inside at Shallowbrook Farm. We do provide ashtrays outside for those who need to smoke. Cigarettes must be extinguished in the ashtrays; any cigarette butts extinguished on the ground can result in an excess cleanup charge or the forfeiture of deposit.
* Prices are subject to change without notice.